I use many different products and services within my business. I take my recommendations very seriously so you can rest assured that anything that I mention here or anywhere else for that matter, has been used extensively by me.
If you have any questions regarding any of these products please feel free to send me an email or drop me a comment below. Please take note that these links are affiliate links and I will receive a commission if you decide to purchase through any of these links. My commission does not change / increase the price you pay.
Hosting & Domains
- BlueHost – Decent hosting provider with cheap prices. You also receive a domain when you purchase hosting!
- NameCheap – I mainly uses this platform to purchase domains however they do offer hosting.
- OnlyDomains – Again, I only purchase domains from this company
- Hostpapa – Again, I only purchase domains from this company
- Hostgator – Again, I only purchase domains from this company
- Dynadot – Awesome domain registrar
- Curation Suite – Software that makes it easier to curate content by pulling external sources into WordPress.
- Content Kingpin – Fantastic training on how to curate your own content
Themes & Page Builders
- Elegant Themes – Creaters of the very popular DIVI theme. Designs beautiful sites!
- StudioPress – built on the Genesis Framework. This site has been built using StudioPress
- WP Profit Builder – Really good for building landing pages. Cheap compared to other landing page builders
- BuilderAll – An all in one suite of tools that include autoresponder, hosting, page builders, funnel builders, heat maps, video builder, app builder, and more!
- BuilderAll Free Trial – 7 day free trial of BuilderAll
- PowerSuggest Pro – Powerful tool that makes keyword research easy and very effective. Super cheap too!
- RankSpy Pro – The only other paid keyword tool I use. Great for competition analysis.
- GraphicStock – I have been using this service for a few months now. Seems ok. Some good images inside.
SEO Tools & Training
- Project Supremacy V2 – Excellent tool that can replace other plugins like Yoast. Injects schema easily, GEO tags your images and can edit EXIF data. Also a great plugin for Affilaite Marketing! Keyword research can be done within WordPress. Very powerful!
- Project Supremacy V2 Free Trial – Is what it is! Test drive this plugin for free.
- Syndication Academy – The foundation I use for my SEO agency. Helps me rank articles, videos and more. Amazing training, highly recommended. Monthly webinar updates.
- Semantic Mastery MasterClass – The next level up from Syndication Academy (SA is actually included when you purchase this training). Over the shoulder training on how to do everything from creating your own local marketing agency, affilaite marketing, video marketing, launch jacking and more! Constantly updated with new projects and webinars.
- Semantic Mastery MasterMind – The top tier training provided by Semantic Mastery. Includes both MasterClass and Syndication Academy. Advanced SEO training. Regular updates and webinars.
- RYS Academy – RYS stands for Rank Your Shit and it does just that. Very powerful training that you can use to help rank your sites and make serious money. If you want to rank something, this is for you.
- SEO Power Suite – A full suite of programs that includes keyword tracking, site audits, competition analysis and link management. Can produce white label reports, allowing you to place your brand on reports, positioning you as the authority.
- Clicky Analytics – Tracking software similar to Google Analytics but with better reporting. Includes heat map tracking.
- ProRankTracker – I use this software to track any keywords I am ranking for. Also creates reports that you can send to clients.
- OutSource Kingpin – Great training on how to outsource tasks in your business, allowing you to scale your business. Great if you want to take your company to the next level.
- Local Kingpin – Training on how to rank local sites and make money doing it. Includes Pay Per Lead, Rank & Rent, and teaches you how to rank businesses in the map pack and organically. Will also teach you how to use paid ads (adwords) to drive leads.
- EasyAzon – Affiliate marketing package that makes promoting Amazon products so easy. Allows you to add products without leaving WordPress, includes localization (allowing you to make money from different coutries from the same site), link cloaking and more.
- Easy Azon Bestsellers and Tables Plugin – Build those beautiful comparison tables that convert so well. Display the “Best Selling” products on any page of your site.
- Wealthy Affiliate University – I would say the best Affiliate Marketing training online. You get a free trial with no hassles so you can see what the training is like without having to pay or use a credit card. If you do decide to become a paid member you get hosting and emails included. I used this course to learn how to make money with Affiliate Marketing.
Social Media Marketing
- Twitter SEO Academy – Twitter is very powerful if you know how to use it! This training shows you how to rank tweets and can also be used to rank your website!
- VideoMaker FX – Great program that generates professional explainer videos that you can use in your business. Can be used for any industry and you don’t need to be a pro to use it.
- YouTube Mastery – YouTube is very powerul and ranking videos is just so easy when you follow this training. Can be used for local businesses, affilaite marketing and more.
- YouTube Silos – This training teaches you how to use YouTube to rank videos and websites!
For those who may be interested, I am involved with many parts of the cryptocurrency industry. This includes investing, trading and mining. Listed below are some of the platforms I use to buy, sell, exchange and generate revenue through cryptocurrencies.
Cloud & Personal Mining
- Nicehash – NiceHash is the world’s largest crypto-mining marketplace. It is based on the concept of sharing economy by connecting sellers and buyers of computing power from all over the world. Nicehash also has software so you can start mining bitcoin with your own home computer!
- HashFlare – Our service makes mining Cryptocurrency accessible to everyone. No longer it is required to buy expensive equipment and waste your time on setting it up. Simply select the desired power and generate revenue!
- Hashing24 – START BITCOIN MINING WITH INDUSTRY LEADERS. We make industrial mining accessible for everyone. You get access to the newest and most advanced technologies in the industry, provided by the leading companies.
- Genesis Mining – It’s super simple – Your mining rigs are already set up and running. As soon as you’ve set-up your account you can start to earn your first coins from our bitcoin cloud mining service! If you are an existing member, or wanting to sign up, use this code LKHh9n when buying / upgrading to get a discount!
- LocalBitcoins – Buy and sell bitcoins near you. Instant. Secure. Private. Trade bitcoins in 15432 cities and 248 countries including New Zealand.
- Cryptopia – The Cryptopia exchange is a powerful currency trading platform. Deposit, trade, and withdraw Bitcoin, Litecoin, and over 400 other crypto currencies. Convert New Zealand dollars to crypto by despositing to NZDT, and trading it for the coins of your choice.
- Bittrex – We provide individuals and businesses a world class experience to buy and sell cutting-edge cryptocurrencies and digital tokens. Based and fully regulated in the USA, Bittrex is the go-to spot for traders who demand lightning fast trade execution, stable wallets, and industry-best security practices.
- Kraken – Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume and liquidity and also trading Canadian dollars, US dollars, British pounds and Japanese yen.
- Independent Reserve – Independent Reserve is a Bitcoin and Digital Currency exchange where investors, traders and everyday people come to buy and sell Bitcoin and Ether
- Cex – CEX.IO is a perfect marketplace for buying Bitcoins in a few clicks. Simply create an account and deposit funds in USD, EUR, RUB, or in your local currency. After funds are successfully credited to your account, you can easily buy Bitcoins right away. Bitcoins then can be kept on your balance in a safe cryptocurrency cold storage, traded, or withdrawn to personal wallets at any moment.
- Binance – China based crypto exchange
- BitPrime – BitPrime takes the complexity out of trading Bitcoin and thus make Bitcoins safe and accessible for everyone. We believe that Bitcoin can revolutionise the way we live, travel and do business. Open a trade with us today. New Zealand based exchange.
- NZBCX – NZBCX is a fully featured bitcoin exchange-trading platform. Built from the ground up for people who love bitcoin. New Zealand based exchange.
- Poloniex – US-based digital asset exchange offering maximum security and advanced trading features.
- BitFinex – Bitfinex is the world’s largest and most advanced bitcoin trading platform. A place for more advanced traders.
- BitStamp – Bitstamp is a European Union based bitcoin marketplace. It allows people from all around the world to safely buy and sell bitcoins.
- Paxful – Paxful is a Peer to Peer Bitcoin marketplace connecting buyers with sellers. Simply select your preferred payment method and type in how many bitcoins you need. One of the few sites that accept PayPal as payment.
- Coinbase – $20.0B in digital currency exchanged. 32 countries supported. 11.5M customers served. Buy and sell crypto here.
- CoinJar – CoinJar is a next-gen personal finance account. Move seamlessly between currencies and pay anyone globally, using the world’s fastest payment network.
- Coinmama – Another exchange where you can buy, sell and trade crypto. Buy BTC and others with your credit card.
- Yobit – Smaller exchange that deals with some of the more alternative currencies.
- HitBTC – HitBTC is a Europe-based cryptocurrency exchange that launched in 2014.
- KuCoin – Founded by a group of blockchain enthusiasts who had proved themselves in industry giants like Ant Financial and GF Securities, Kucoin aims at providing users digital asset transaction and exchange services which are even more safe and convenient, integrating premium assets worldwide, and constructing state of the art transaction platform.
Charting, Groups, Channels & Trading Courses
- TradingView – Network where active traders exchange ideas to maximize profit. Full suite of tools to help you with your Technical Analysis.
- Coinigy – Take your trading to the next level. Coinigy is your all-in-one platform for digital currency. Trade on 45+ of the most popular exchanges from one secure account on both desktop and mobile.
- CoinTracking Info – Great site to help you track your investments. Tracks profit and loss, capital gains tax and more. If you use this link you will get a 10% discount on any of the paid memberships. Of course, there are free memberships too!
- Crypto Coin Trader – Great Facebook group run by a stand up guy Joe Blackburn (along with a crew of admins). Newbie friendly and full of helpful people.
- Cryptocurrency Collectors Club – One of the oldest, most established, crypto Facebook groups. Run by James Clayton (and admins), who has been involved in crypto since the beginning. For more seasoned crypto enthusiasts.
- Cryptocurrency Collectors Club for Beginners – The beginners version of the group with the same name. If you are new to crypto then I would recommend asking your questions here.
- That Crypto Korero – NZ based crypto group run by Courtz Dee. Courtz has played a huge part in getting NZ Maori involved in crytpo. Newbie friendly.
- CryptoNZ – One of the older, NZ crypto Facebook groups. Run by Bruce Thomson. Bruce has been involved in crypto since the beginning and has a lot of information to share. Newbie friendly.
- NicTrades – Professional trader Nicola Duke runs a course on how she uses Technical Analysis to forecast potential movements in the market. Low monthly payment. Regular trade calls / signals. Newbie friendly.
- The Crypto Mastermind with Trader Travis – A cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin etc) technical analysis course run in a Mastermind format. The aim of which is to have you being able to read charts, mark them up and spot potential entries in the market. We also cover risk management, money management and psychology, both of the market and you the trader.